- Your views on Options A and B, and potential sites for the Neighbourhood Plan will be added to the website over the coming weekend.
- It is hoped that the Draft Neighbourhood Plan will be presented to the Parish Council in November. If the Parish Council agrees, it will then go out for a Public Consultation period of 6 weeks. We will hold another “Open Day” during this period so that you have further opportunities to ask questions and make comment.
- We have four special requests:
- Please give us positive views about sites, as well as any concerns that you may have.
- Please bear in mind that some concerns can be remedied. Measures such as drainage can be put in place to deal with flooding, site-access can be improved by re-siting and so on….
- And please remember that development sprawl will NOT happen! Only sites listed in the Neighbourhood Plan will get the green-light for new housing.
- Please keep consulting our web-page as your reliable and factual source of information.
Thank you – Owen Hydes, Steering Committee Chairman